new rang of lcd monitor,3d lcd monitor best for game

Samsung 3D Monitor

  • on 2553/08/30
  • Samsung 2233RZ 1680 x 1050 2D and 3D widescreen LCD Monitor

           [[[[[[ shopping in astore usa. by amazon ]]]]]]

    This monitor is pure greatness!!!! 120hz, 3D, 22" of pure COLOR!!!! Go into your Monitor settings on your display and see what yours can do - probly not 120hz, probly not 3D, definately doesn't look as clean as this "Specialty Monitor" as Sumsung labels it....NOW purchase this badboy toy and get the REAL DEAL!!! This thing is NOT literally a DEAL at the $399.99 MSRP list price nor is this monitor for the everyday worker doin spreadsheets, or even really the internet browser...this is for the Xtreme Gamer or Programmer for BEST viewing capabilities 2DAY!!!!


    BUT with the current offering fom nVidia where you buy a 3D monitor and GTX VidCard and you get the 3D Glasses kit for FREE...HELL YES! I jumped on that band wagon and got the EVGA GTX275 896mb for the FREE 3D Glasses Bundle Deal!!! I'm already runnin' 2x BFG 512mb 9800GT OCX Series in SLi Mode...so I basically got the GTX275 for free in my mind :)!!! (which I will use on next PC build during tax season :) The SLi 9800GT's run the 3D flawless on all my games I have attempted at the 120hz 1680x1050 - UT3, Monkey Island - Launch Screaming Narwhal, Wolfenstein (2009), NFS Series, Age of Mythology!!!!

    I needed a new monitor and wanted the 3D Glasses ability, so I had to go with the BEST IN THE BUSINESS!!! After all nVidia did base there 3D off of Samsungs Display here, which was the first "Official 3D Monitor"!!! This is my 3rd Samsung monitor I have owned, the other 2 are still workin on my "older" Gaming rigs!!!! I have 2 other decent brand LCD's, but DO NOT compare to Samsungs quality displays!!!